Tuesday, 4 August 2015

SEVEN GREAT THINGS THAT AWAIT OVERCOMERS (REVELATIONS 3:21)


1. I will eat of the tree of life which is in the midst of paradise (Revelation 2:7 NKJV)

2. I will not be hurt by the second death (Revelation 2:11 NKJV)

3. I will eat hidden manna and I will be given a new name on a white stone (Revelation 2:17 NKJV)

4. I will be given power to rule over the nations and I will receive the morning star. (Revelation 2:26-28 NKJV)

5. My name will not be blotted out of the book of life and Jesus will confess my name before His father and His angels (Revelation 3:5 NKJV)

6. I will be a pillar in the temple of God. The name of God, The new Jerusalem and the new name of Jesus shall be written on me (Revelation 3:12 NKJV)

7. I will sit with Jesus on His throne. (Revelation 3:21 NKJV)


REVELATIONS 3:21-22 NKJV
To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” ’ ”

PRAYERS
Dear Lord, please strengthen us with your Holy Spirit so that we can run the race and become overcomer.
Bless us so much more than we asked for.
In Jesus name we pray
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment