Psalms 50:15 NKJV
Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me.”
With a great pleasure I want to take this moment to assure you that God loves you far beyond your imaginations. He knows the devil roars about like a lion, looking for who to devour. Therefore He knows what you are going through. Because of His Love toward us, He made us a promise;
CALL UPON ME IN THE DAY OF TROUBLE; I WILL DELIVER YOU
Today, we are going to call upon God
Our kind and Heavenly Father we are here to seek your face this days. You have made us a promise to call upon You in the days of trouble and we are here today to call upon You.
- Father, the devil is doing everything possible to frustrate us please God, come to our rescue
- Father, we need your presence in our lives throughout our journey here, dear Lord do not depart from us
- Father, the devil is trying to lure us into sin through series of temptation, please deliver us from every form of evil
- Father, some marriages are full of trouble and they are close to the point of divorce, dear Lord please intervene.
- Some of us are facing different kinds of problems at work, dear Lord please settle it
- some of our children are giving us troubles day and night, dear Lord, lay your hands upon them
- some of us are Students, some courses and some lecturers look impossible to us, there Lord show us the way out.
- we commit this new week into Your hands Kindly deliver us from Every form of evil in it.
- we pray for favor in all we lay our hands on, dear God, favor us.
- The year is gradually running to an end, Lord Jesus, deliver us from every trouble ahead of us.
- (say other things you want the Lord to do for you)
Thank you Lord because you have heard our prayers and you will deliver us from every form of trouble. In Jesus name we pray.
Do not forget the other part of the promise He made to us. After the Lord has delivered us from our troubles, let us all remember to Glorify Him.