Sunday, 17 January 2016

SONG OF PRAYERS

Psalms 25:1-11 NKJV

 1 On To You, O Lord , I lift up my soul
On To You, O Lord , I lift up my soul

O my God, I trust in You;
Let me not be ashamed;
Let not my enemies triumph over me.

 2 Indeed, let no one who waits on You be ashamed;
Indeed, let no one who waits on You be ashamed;

O my God, I trust in You;
Let me not be ashamed;
Let not my enemies triumph over me.

 3 Let those be ashamed who deal treacherously without cause.
Let those be ashamed who deal treacherously without cause.

O my God, I trust in You;
Let me not be ashamed;
Let not my enemies triumph over me.

 4 Show me Your ways, O Lord ; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me,

O my God, I trust in You;
Let me not be ashamed;
Let not my enemies triumph over me.

 5 For You are the God of my salvation;
For You are the God of my salvation;

O my God, I trust in You;
Let me not be ashamed;
Let not my enemies triumph over me.

 6 Remember, O Lord , Your tender mercies and Your lovingkindnesses, For they are from of old.

O my God, I trust in You;
Let me not be ashamed;
Let not my enemies triumph over me.

 7 Do not remember the sins of my youth
Do not remember the sins of my youth

O my God, I trust in You;
Let me not be ashamed;
Let not my enemies triumph over me.

 8 According to Your mercy remember me,
According to Your mercy remember me,

O my God, I trust in You;
Let me not be ashamed;
Let not my enemies triumph over me.

 9 For Your name’s sake, O Lord , Pardon my iniquity, for it is great.

O my God, I trust in You;
Let me not be ashamed;
Let not my enemies triumph over me.


For Your goodness’ sake, O Lord . Good and upright is the Lord ; Therefore He teaches sinners in the way. The humble He guides in justice, And the humble He teaches His way. All the paths of the Lord  are mercy and truth, To such as keep His covenant and His testimonies. For Your name’s sake, O Lord , Pardon my iniquity, for it is great.


AMEN


1 comment:

  1. OMG, I TRUST IN YOU, LET ME NOT BE ASHAMED LET NOY MY ENEMIES TRIUMPH OVER ME. AMEN

    ReplyDelete