Thursday, 21 April 2016

"RETURN TO ME AND I WILL RETURN TO YOU" SAYS THE LORD

Yet from the days of your fathers You have gone away from My ordinances And have not kept them . Return to Me, and I will return to you,” Says the Lord of hosts. “But you said, ‘In what way shall we return?’ Malachi 3:7 NKJV

GOD PROVIDED THE WAYS
1. If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. II Chronicles 7:14 NKJV

2. “Come now, and let us reason together,” Says the Lord, “Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool. Isaiah 1:18 NKJV

A CALL TO REPENTANCE

1. Come, and let us return to the Lord; For He has torn, but He will heal us; He has stricken, but He will bind us up. After two days He will revive us; On the third day He will raise us up, That we may live in His sight.
2. Let us know, Let us pursue the knowledge of the Lord . His going forth is established as the morning; He will come to us like the rain, Like the latter and former rain to the earthHosea 6:1-3 NKJV

As we diligently return to the Lord, may He return to us, May He purify us afresh may He renew His covenant with us.
In Jesus name we have prayed.
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment